Tuesday, May 30, 2006

my new hair..hahaha..

today, i've make a new improvement to myself..changing my hair style..huhu..this afternoon, i went to hair salon n my mum ask me are u sure u want do curly hair??i said im really sure..juz wanna see how i look like if i make curly hair..now i already do it..dunno how my frenz will response..hahaha..

after finished doing my hair,we went to ipoh..juz have some shopping..we went to jusco..its really crazy sale there..there i buy new white shirt with white thread design..my sis got 1..n i buy that white shirt juz really like my sis 1..hahaha.she really mad at me when she know that..im sorry sis..i dun really know how your white shirt design..then, i went to shoe section..ive found 1 shoe..i dun think that can be call shoe..it looks like boots..not that boots look likes timberland boots..it juz flat boots with zip..it look really nice..my mum also said it look nice at me..huhu..it only rm99.00..but my mum said if i buy it, are u sure u wanna wear it..i dun wanna buy it if u juz wear it once or two..so i made my mind..dun buy it now..i'll buy it later..maybe i'll buy other boots looks like it..

finished doing shopping,go back to taiping..ate mee udang at changkat jering..home now..my hair not really curly after i washed it..i dun know why..but it still have it curly juz not much juz this afternoon..

udin family here at peninsular..ive msg him this evening..but he said at his place not really have much receiver..he now at sabak bernam at his uncle house..they wanna go to terengganu n kelantan..i hope they will be happy with their holiday here..

lynn,
thanx doing my blog like dis..i like it..thanx again..

No comments: