Thursday, December 31, 2009

GEMS TBL03 Sport Day

hello my dear friends..

sorry no updates from me..i've been busy with GEMS (Graduates Employability Management Scheme) at Teluk Batik Resort, Lumut..here I learn many things that I'm not get in the university world..here also makes me be a different person and be more stand out..but photography still be my favourite..hehehe..here we've been divided into 8 groups and I'm in Group 2..all this group we call it as a company..so, our company name is Fame Beacon Sdn Bhd..

here I upload some pics from our Sport Day..it held on 7 December 2009..it was our first event that been organize by Sport Representatives each company..our former group CEO, Mat Dee, become the Director for this event..for this event, our company have a colour theme which orange (one of my favorite colour)..the Sport Day here have volleyball for women and futsal for both..I'm not involve in at all..I'm just being the photographer because I'm not into sport much..huhuhu..

Photobucket

Photobucket
our team Fame Beacon..

Photobucket
stretching..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
cheerleader..

Photobucket
futsal..guy team..

Photobucket
Sakura Corp. cheerleader team..

Photobucket
SCL Emerald cheerleader team..the most happening team..

I will update with our Talent Day later..as always I'm in the photographer team..hehehe..



No comments: