Thursday, May 24, 2007

alohaaa...

its been 2 weeks im at my hometown..so sweeettt i feel..no stress..no tutorial..no lab report and most importantly no one can 'kaco' me..i can do anything here..no one can scold me..no rules from my mum..im happy at home..even im just watching tv..list down all my tv favourite show..hahhaha..thats what ive been doing lately...

last week, my lil sis is here..but now she gone back to segamat already..we have a good time when she's at home..men kejar2 dlm umah ngan mummy..hahahaha..i miss her very much..muah darling!!!..the best damn thing ive done with her was we already went to bukit larut n we at the top of that hill..really exciting..we done climb that hill as a hiker..we just naik jip yg ada..kna lar byr rm6..it doesnt matter..up there really cold..imagine we went there 8am but still cold like u at cameron highlands..up there we also have our breakfast n the panorama really cool man..i can see all of taiping under me..i think i wanna go there again sumtimes n see the tulips there..thats all folks...

No comments: